Caduceon strongly believes in working together as a team. We have Laboratories and offices in Ottawa, Kingston, Richmond Hill, Barrie, and Windsor, Ontario. We have a diverse staff that possesses a wide range of skills, both in the chemistry field and in office administration. If you are a positive, outgoing individual and feel your skills and experience can help us, please send us your cover letter and resume. We’d love to hear from you.
Caduceon is Client Committed. Quality Assured
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume to email@example.com and we'll be happy to review it!
Team Caduceon in Ottawa
is looking for a reliable and friendly individual to help us out with Administrative Duties and Customer Service Duties. The successful candidate will work in our Sample Reception Department with a small team of individuals.
Customer Service Representative – Full-time
Ottawa, ON – 2378 Holly Lane
Valid Drivers license required, good attitude, punctual and ability to pick up/move up to 50lbs boxes/crates/coolers. Environmental Sciences, BioTech, Chemical, Sales and Marketing experience or education will be considered and asset.
Duties will entail the following:
• receiving of samples
• ensure all samples are received and appropriate conditions are met
• log samples into the Laboratory Information System
• label samples
• place samples in appropriate storage areas
• preparation of bottle orders and supplies for customers
• shipping/handling of bottle orders and supplies
• The development (new and current) and maintenance of client accounts – ongoing updates via CRM program
• To be the key liaison between the client, the laboratory, and senior Caduceon management
• Respond to all client calls (telephone or email) in a timely manner
• Provide consultation, recommendations, and technical assistance to clients
• Stay current on the application and interpretation of environmental regulations
• Document and get closure on all client complaints
• Assist the marketing/sales team with active participation in development and execution of the regional sales strategies, assist in all quotation reviews, and RFP generation
• Development of actual and potential clients through active participation in new account identification, and regular account reviews
• Assist with the preparation of marketing information, and other related documentation
• Complete all office related administration tasks such as filing, mailing, etc.
• Coordinate and follow-up of all subcontracted analyses
• Coordinate and schedule on time pick-up of samples – including dropping off/picking up of samples
• Coordinate on time and accurate delivery of all bottle orders
• Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
• Ensure Quality Standards are maintained
• Provide client feedback to the management
• Maintain current employee training file
• Adhere to and participate with all QA\QC policies of the organization
• Available to respond to emails and calls after hours and on weekends, when necessary – Cell Phone will be provided
• OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS REQUIRED
$15.00 - $16.00 starting rate, plus group benefits
Minimum of 35-40 hours per week.
How to apply:
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org